Unfortunately, no suitable candidate could be spotted within the first two calls for applications to date.
- holding a Master’s degree or equivalent in
++ computer science,
++ medical engineering,
++ engineering science, or
++ natural science,
- featuring programming skills (e.g. C/C++; with hands-on experience or at least interest wrt GPU programming being advantageous!),
- being familiar with or at least interested in (i) computed tomography (CT) reconstruction as well as medical imaging and/or (ii) artificial neural networks/deep learning, and
- featuring English language skills adequate to communicate, give presentations, and publish in English
- being keen on joining an interdisciplinary team of enthusiastic, goal-driven, internationally well-established, and highly interconnected researchers and excellent PhD students in the field of medical and materials engineering,
- being seriously intended to successfully take their doctoral degree by no later than Apr-30, 2022 (end of the max. funding period) within the scope of a structured PhD program not least affording for/focussing on individual progression wrt
++ specialist knowledge,
++ technical know-how, and
++ scientific soft-skills
- whereas not yet having submitted any M1-related application
|are therefore WELCOME to direct their M1.10-specific application (to be referenced via subject line) ...
until May-07 (Mon), 2018 (23:59 CEST)
within ONE, combined, and complete PDF-File (max. 10 MB!)
according to the following guideline and order of information:
- motivation letter;
- [CERTIFIED English or German translations of] Bachelor’s degree + certificate + transcript (or equivalent qualification);
- [CERTIFIED English or German translations of] Master’s degree + certificate + transcript (or equivalent qualification);
- publication list;
- OPTIONAL: further certificates (e.g. related to language skills etc.);
- OPTIONAL: recommendation letter(s) / credentials.
|Scholarship amount: EUR 2.250 monthly.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions as well as sub-project launch will be communicated in a personal manner to the applicants in question during the subsequent Skype-interview sessions.
We are looking forward to your expressive and complete application by mail.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications non-compliant with the instructions and requirements listed above will be rejected by return/completely left out of consideration!
For on-topic questions incl. technical details please feel free to contact the PIs in charge of this sub-project as mentioned on the right (cf. contact box).
Please refer to THIS link for any news regarding the status of the selection process.